Friday, September 6, 2013

The Goth Family- Part 9



As the Lady Hereford was the daughter of Earl and not a King or Duke, he wanted raise the Lady to a status where she would be worthy in the council's eyes as worthy candidate. So he bestowed the Title, Duchess of Bedford. Now the Lady ranked higher that her own mother.
 
 
 
A few moments after, the King Pulled the Duchess of Bedford and proposed to her, to which she accepted.
(Don't you just love how Sims just photo bomb?)



The next month, the King and the Duchess of Bedford walked down the aisle, to take their vows in front of all their families, their friends and the nobles.
 

They promised to love each, to cherish and to help each other through what life brought. The King gaze never left his bride's face.
 

The Duchess was happy for her brother the King, she adored the Duchess and was looking forward to have her as a sister-in-law. After the ceremony she walked over to the newly wed coupled, to wish them well. But before she could reach them, a young Lady walk in front of her and bowed.
"Your Grace"
"I haven't seen you before at court, what is your name"
"I am Lady Joan Burb, I am sister to the Duchess of Bedford"
"My, you have grown, it seems like it was just yesterday when I saw you playing with my son in the garden"
"Time does fly by, Your Grace"
 

Soon after, they move over to the dining hall to celebrate. The King had the royal cooks make a beautiful wedding cake. And the King insisted his bride have the first bite.
 

Everyone was having a great time, the Countess Jennifer took it upon herself to make sure the King and his bride, had everything to their liking.
 

A beautiful lady caught young Don Lothario's eye, so he decided to ask her for a dance.
"May I have this dance, My Lady?" asked Don
"Don, It's me, Joan" said the Lady
"Joan? I haven't seen you all summer, you look beautiful." said Don
"Thank you, I would be delighted to dance with you." said the Lady Joan


The King and his wife retired to their bedding chambers, the servants helped them get ready and then left the couple alone.
"Are you afraid" asked the King
"No, I trust Your Majesty." replied the Duchess
"When we are alone, I am your Alexander and you are my Lucy." said Alexander
"I like that" said Lucy
"What?" asked Alexander
"That I am your Lucy" replied Lucy
 

The next day, the Duchess was crowned and Anointed, Queen Marie Lucine of England. She felt odd using her given name, she had always been called Lucy by everyone. But it's a small change to make, compared to what her life as the Queen of England will bring.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment